Un Portage Salarial
Rapide & Efficace
Marketing, Communication et Digital
Domaines d'activité :
Region Ile de France
End date :
Manager achats Marketing Communication monde
Description du besoin
Effectively manages Marketing categories in the worldwide scope to support the Business at Global and Division level. Major categories for Marketing spend are Communication & Creation, Consulting Marketing, Media, Medical Communication, Printing and Promotion with a total of approx. 80M€/year.
Essential General Responsibilities: • Defines & applies the strategy for the Marketing categories, specifically on Creative agencies and Consulting marketing
• Manages & supports Global Asset Leads and Global Brand leads on their strategy execution
• Manages the supplier panel
• Develops Global sourcing strategies on Marketing categories in terms of technology, quality, delivery, and total cost.
• Participates to spend/supplier analysis at global level, identify the risks (price increases, monopoly, unfavorable market trends…) and the opportunities (consolidate spend, use of preferred suppliers, contract expirations, favorable market dynamics, etc.)
• Provides alternative and/or innovative ideas and project to increase savings (usage; deflation; cost avoidance etc…) or reduce spend (demand management)
• Searches and communicates about market and strategy and makes it happen (glocalization)
• Checks strategy application (high project awareness and validation, …)
• Negotiates MSA/contracts and SOW with suppliers (preferred and non-preferred),
• Negotiate pricing and year end rebates
• Negotiate claims where applicable
• Supports the organization in its market understanding, ensures business intelligence on his/her categories and navigates through challenging and high inflation markets (specifically for air & hotel)
• Works and collaborates with Countries procurement managers to gather price trends, preferred supplier information, etc.